Wednesday, March 15, 2017

W Girls Do Disney 2017 Trip Report: Part 2











Our first park was Epcot! And Epcot never looks better than during the Flower and Garden festival (love, love those topiaries). I looked super geeky in my compression socks, but I needed them after my 10k. 

We rode some rides (Spaceship Earth, Journey into Imagination with Figment, and Nemo). But I really go to Epcot for World Showcase, I just love strolling, shopping, and eating around World Showcase, without much of a plan. Well, we had one plan, which was to ride the new Frozen Ever After ride in the Norway Pavilion. Which was so much better than I expected, it even had a few surprising drops. We would have rode it again, if the line wasn't so gosh darn long. 

We had lunch in China (what a beautiful view), and we had a snack of caramel popcorn at the Karamel Kuche in Germany.  We met Pluto, Baymax,  Princess Aurora, and Elsa/Anna in their "Summer Haus". We took in the American Adventure show, and Jana did the Pick a Pearl experience in Japan. We had dinner at Biergarten, which was a first for me. It had a really fun atmosphere with a live polka band. We ended the night watching illuminations from Germany, which was a great, uncrowded location. It was a lovely first day in the parks!



Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!