This is the first weekend, Adam and I have got to spend together (that didn't involve unpacking and heavy furniture chunking) since he arrived here last week. So I spent the weekend showing Adam around our new home town, and we have had lots of R&R time around the new apartment (which I will be sharing pictures of soon).
Highlights of the weekend included:
1. Trying Chicken & Waffles for the First Time (sooo yummy)
2. An Hour & a Half Night Walk Together around the Track at my Old Middle School
3. Building Adam's Old Lego Sets (He Collects Them)
4. And building the new Avenger's One
5. Watching the Packer's Beat the Saints (even though the Refs blew it TWO weeks in a row)
6. Adam cooking supper for me, always a nice treat.
7. Rewatching old Episodes of Community Together.
I'm so happy he is here, and I just can't wait to see what the Alabama chapter of our lives has in store for us.