Monday, September 24, 2012

An Online Link Love Book Vol. VI



I'm no Oprah fan, but this collection of six-word memoirs on her website is practically genius.

This blog has images of street art from all around the world. It is simple amazing what talented people can do to everyday objects.

Can't wait to try this recipe for homemade pretzel bites with cheese sauce! Yummy.

I got absorbed in the article about how fashion defined the reign of Marie Antoinette.

I don't know what is more funny, the fact that a market for a banana slicer exists or the satirical reviews for the product.

This website shows you how you can upload any picture you like and turn it into a FREE coloring page.

Sports that used to be in the Olympics that are no longer included. Individual Synchronized Swimming? I mean really!

Have you ever heard of the wedding tradition of bride napping? I hadn't, but it sounds fun!

I love this DIY project on how to make a scrabble board with magnetic pieces to hang in your home so you can have an ongoing game of Scrabble!

On this website, you can see the current wind patterns in the USA. I may just be a geek but that is pretty darn cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!