Monday, October 31, 2011

Catchin' Up With Oliver


So who remembers this adorable little guy? Oliver is the stray we rescued who ended up living with our next door, duplex neighbor. We are so lucky this little booger lives next door to us because we absolutely fell in love with him, and now we get to see him everyday. Anytime we walk past Oliver's house, he stands up on his hind legs, and barks and cries and flips himself over backwards until we acknowledge his presence and say, "Hi Oliver." And if we walk by the house with Sarah in tow, forget about it, he loses his little mind.

Today I was doing laundry. Six hours worth of laundry. And y'all that's a lot of laundry. Our washer and dryer are outside in a shed we share with our neighbor. And on one of my never ending trips outside, I heard a little whining sound. But I couldn't place it, and finally I looked over to the fence and saw his little face peering out at me. 

Of course, I stopped everything I was doing to play with him. Who couldn't? I tried to pick him up like I used to. But I no longer can because he is grown into quite the little tonka trunk! But there was still tons of head pats and kisses to go round. He is quite possibly the cutest thing ever.

Song of the Day: Little Bird by The Weepies

1 comment:

  1. He's so adorable! I have my baby cat named Oliver. <3 :)

    xo, Samantha
    http://theadventuresoftwosams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!