I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving and enjoyed the food and the family. And now that thanksgiving is over it is time for the best season of all, Christmas! I just can't wait.
Here are just a few snaps from the previous week:
1. I took this shot just outside my office. I found it oddly beautiful.
2. Gorgeous tree inside an Orange County Mall!
3. Adam and I went to see The Muppets. It was fantastic. Worth the wait.
4. Eggnog Gelato from the store. There are just no words for this wonderful treat.
5. One of my favorite things about Christmas is the poinsettias. Love the bright red.
6. A chicken salad sandwich and an orange juice from my favorite little cafe, Vie de France. Love, Love, Love the packaging. They also have amazing sweets.
Song of the Day: Christmas Wrappings by The Waitresses