Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Little Scrapbooking

This week I have some much needed time off work (thank you Thanksgiving break, you are lovely). I used the break to go to my own personal mecca, Michael's.  I can spend hours roaming the scrap booking aisles, in fact it took me two hours to pick up supplies for four scrapbook pages. But the best past of today is when I got to the register I found out they were having a huge sale and everything ended up costing me $15 dollars instead of $30.00.  Score.

When I got home, I put on one of my favorite movies, My Life in Ruins, and got to work scrapping a few events that happened this year (the New York City Trip, L.A. Dodger's Game, San Francisco Trip, and our 2nd anniversary). They are not perfect, but I love the pages oh so much, and I enjoy looking back through the scrapbook and seeing everything we have done in these last few years. If you want to see more scrapbook pages go here and here.

P.S.-It is seriously difficult to photograph scrapbook pages, I need to invest in a scanner!





Song of the Day: Telephone by Lady Gaga

2 comments:

  1. I wish scrapbooking supplies were more easy to get hold of over here - I love Michaels and I'd love to be able to sit down and do some scrapbooking! These pages look great :)

    missish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. those pages are amazing. makes me wanna dig my stuff out of the basement and get to work!

    ReplyDelete

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!