Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

(via)

Little Things I Am Grateful for This Thanksgiving:

Spiced Apple Cider
Kindle eBooks
Christmas Decorations & Christmas Music
The Packer's Undefeated Season
Re-airing of 90's shows on Teen Nick (Love Kenan & Kel)
Fleece Blankets
Freshly Scrubbed Hardwood Floors
Puppy Kisses (from Puppies who are now 11 years old)
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake
Funny Text Messages
Starbuck's Red Cups
Cooler Weather
Pinterest
Clinique Happy Perfume

But most of all I am grateful for my family, my friends, a husband who never fails to be there for me, and a dog who is thriving despite all her health issues.  Happy Thanksgiving Y'all. I hope you eat until you can no longer walk!

Song of the Day: The Luckiest by Ben Folds

1 comment:

  1. thank you for your cute comment! I love this list! we have very similar lists! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!