Sunday, May 6, 2012

Pretty in Yellow

This is our oldest niece Cassie with her junior prom date Dillon.  Once I saw this picture, I just had to post it because I can't believe what a stunner she has grown up to be! It seems like just yesterday she was two years old, running around with her pebbles hair-do, and hiding behind her mommy's legs because she was so shy. But she is 17 now, and she is almost a senior in high school.

She has grown up to be one smart, pretty, compassionate, and funny young lady. Both of our nieces are this way, they are just truly amazing girls. We are so blessed to have them and our baby nephew in our lives. I just can't wait to see where their lives take them, even if watching them grow up just means we are getting older!

Song of the Day: Butterfly Kisses by Bob Carlisle

1 comment:

  1. she is realy beautifull :)
    and have a luck to have a good aunt, like you :))

    ReplyDelete

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!