Monday, May 9, 2011

Adam's 27th Birthday






Adam's 27th birthday was Friday, and last year I threw him a surprise birthday, so this year we thought we'd do something a little bit more low key. So we decided to invite our friends Albert & Rianne over for dinner, and then we would go out for a movie. We had spaghetti and yellow cake with peanut butter icing. The cake was delicious (even if I did have to make it twice, don't ask), and I finally hit upon the right combination of ingredients for the best, totally non-sticky, and creamy peanut butter icing.  After dinner, we went to see Thor. I really enjoyed Thor although sometimes I had trouble following it. It was like a crazy mix of Hercules, The Sword in the Stone, Mythology, and Rip Van Winkle!

We all really had fun celebrating Adam's birthday, and in a week or so we get to do it all over again because it will be my 25th!

Song of the Day: Kiss with the Fist by Florence and the Machine

1 comment:

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!