Friday, July 1, 2011

Empire State of Mind...

Tomorrow or I guess technically today,  I will be in NYC! I am meeting my mother there for a Fourth of July Big City Extravaganza! And in all coincidences to end all coincidences with no pre-planning on either parties' part, my mother-in-law will also be in NYC at the same time. I guess it truly is a small world after all.

We have some fab restaurant reservations, a hotel in Times Square, Broadway tickets, and a Fourth of July firework harbor cruise booked.  But really I'm excited about spending some time with my mother!

I can't wait to share it all with you guys! Have a happy and safe Fourth everyone!

Song of the Day: Empire State of Mind by Jay Z and Alicia Keys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!