Thursday, June 7, 2012

Food Truck Fest Thursdays @ The O.C. Fairgrounds

I recently learned that the Orange County Fairgrounds has a food truck meet-up every Thursday night. And being that I am positively obsessed with food trucks (thanks to The Great Food Truck Race on the Food Network), I got there as soon as possible! It was sooo good and sooo worth sitting in traffic on the 405 freeway for something like 45 minutes (ugh).

We sampled tacos from Calbi, Peanut Butter & Jelly and Macoroni & Cheese Stuffed Bacon Balls from Bacon Mania,  Fresh Fruit Waffles from Waffles de Liege, and Freshly Made Banana & Nutella Cream Puffs from Bakery Truck. We also had plenty of Mexican Cokes to go around. Doesn't coke just taste so much better from a glass bottle?

Song of the Day: Somebody That I Used to Know by Gotye

2 comments:

  1. thanks for commenting on the happy/right cartoon. I do think sometimes to keep things happy you need to forget about being right. Would be better always to have both, though, like you say. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never eat takos.
    I allways wanted to try :(
    And coke is best : http://slobodanm.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/limenka.jpg

    ReplyDelete

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!