Saturday, June 30, 2012

New Recipe Every Month of 2012: Paula Deen's Crab Casserole

Wow, I can't believe we are halfway through 2012 already! This means I am halfway through my resolution to try one new recipe every month this year. So far, I think it has been a successful experiment.

 A couple of weeks ago, I happened to be in Alabama during my mother's birthday. And for her birthday, she requested I cook her dinner! I was so excited, and I decided to make an appetizer of strawberries stuffed with cream cheese and pecans (which were delicious, but I'm not going to blog about those) and Paula Deen's Crab Casserole.

It was so delicious (just don't judge by my blurry picture)! I didn't think that crab and olives would  go well together, but they definitely did! It was also nice to get the chance to cook for someone other than myself, since Adam is so picky about what he eats. I do think this was a hit all around.

Song of the Day: Cigarettes by The Wreckers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!