Sunday, November 4, 2012

Count Your Many Blessings, Name Them One by One



Just a few months ago, I shared a beautiful picture of my niece Cassie heading off to her Junior Prom. And now it is my niece Kayla's turn to head off to her sophomore homecoming dance with her boyfriend Andrew, and I just had to share some of these pictures! Isn't she gorgeous?

There are no words for how proud I am of these two girls, and how blessed we are as an Uncle & Aunt to get to watch them grow into the beautiful, smart, and hilarious young women they are turning out to be. Our family has gone through a lot of hardships over the last couple of years, and no one has been through more than our nieces and baby nephew. For a long time, no one was sure what was going to happen or if things would ever be OK again. But they are better than OK and possibly better than they ever were before. And I am so grateful, so very grateful.

And I just have to say that God provides, fixes, and heals in ways that can be totally unexpected and nothing short of a miracle.

1 comment:

  1. She's gorgeous and I LOVE her tasteful dress. She definitely kept it classy!

    ReplyDelete

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!