1. This is exactly what happens when you are a doofus, who manages to glance away from the road for two seconds, which causes you to run into a curb, popping not one but two tires! Just like one of my facebook friends said to me, "Here's to Over Achievement".
2. An IHOP just opened in our little town, and I am definitely a pancake fan. So I had to try the tiramsu pancakes, and they were delish. But really, really sweet. But so worth the tummy ache.
3. We picked up the Super Mario Brothers for our Wii U. So we have been having fun around the house playing it, even if I am totally awful at it. Mario never gets old!
4. Last weekend we dog sat this pooch, that belongs to my mother. AKA her royal highness. AKA the dog that has usurped my position as the favorite daughter.
5. I have been taking lots of painting classes at Spirited Art lately. Last week, I painted my own personal version of Edvard Munch's The Scream. I am really proud of how this turned out.
6. Friday at work, we took the kids to Rhodes Ferry Park in Decatur. I think this is the prettiest park in Decatur! It is right on the Tennessee River, framed by two bridges, and railroad tracks.
7. Last night, we went to the drive-in theater. I love the drive-in. You can bring whatever food you want, you can enjoy the movie from the car, and no one bugs you. We saw Monster's University and we liked it. Not as good as the first one, but worth the ticket price.
8. My mother and I have been going to Point Mallard Water Park every Friday, spending hours in the wave pool and floating on the lazy river. I swear all the stress from the work week melts away on that river. There would not be any problems in the world if everyone could spend an hour on the lazy river every day.
9. I have had this find-it game in my office since I started my job! It is a type of eye spy game. The hardest and almost near impossible item to find is the penny. It took me a whole year to find that penny, so I about freaked when I actually found it. Proud moment.