Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sunday Social Vol. 1

I don't usually do that many link-ups and surveys! But I thought Sunday Social looked like a fun one, so I thought I would give it a whirl! So here goes nothing!


1. What was your favorite TV show as a kid? 
I had so many favorite shows as a kid! I loved Home Improvement, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, and Power Rangers! But I was also a little unusual in that I watched Nick at Nite every night before bed, and it fostered a love of classic TV shows in me! So I loved (and still love) I Love Lucy, Bewitched, I Dream of Jeanie, and Laverne and Shirley!


2. What is your current favorite show?
If I had to pick just one, I would definitely say Big Brother because it is summer. And I've always been about Big Brother in the summer (I've seen all the seasons)! It is also nostalgic for me because I used to watch this show with my brother and sister in law when I was a lot younger. 

3. Which reality show would you NEVER do?
I would have to say something really off the wall crazy like The Bad Girl's Club. I am too nice, those girls would swallow me whole! 


4. Which reality show would you LOVE to do?
I always wanted to do The Real World or Big Brother, when I was younger. But now I would love to do something like House Hunters or possibly even The Worst Chef in America. Not that I am the worst chef by far, but I would love to learn to cook from the masters!

5. What is the TV personality/character that you feel is most like you?
I've always thought I was just a little bit like Melissa McCarthy's character on The Gilmore Girls, Sookie. She is a little quirky, a little scatterbrained, a lot of fun, and really caring. I would hope I'm somewhat like her.

 
6. Which TV character would you want to date?
Raylon Givens, as played by Timonthy Olyphant, on Justfied! He is just so sexy (hat on or hot off) and funny. He could hang that hat on my hat rack anytime (sorry, Adam).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!