Monday, July 8, 2013

Scentsy's Bring Back My Bar!

I love when it is Bring Back My Bar month at Scentsy. The scents chosen are voted on by Scentsy consultants (like yours, truly). I love Bring Back My Bar Month because it gives me a chance to check out old scents that people have loved in the past, that I have never gotten to try. I was so excited, that I bought a sampler pack so I could try all the scents!

I am most excited to try cedar sandalwood & lime, key lime pie, and wasabi ginger!

If you want to try any of these scents or any other scentsy products. Check out my personal website here and make sure you shop in the Bring Back My Bar Party. Or you can e-mail me at brittanyervin86(at)yahoo.com.

P.S.-The Bring Back My Bar scents are only here for July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!