Sunday, August 11, 2013

Notes from the Week + Sunday Social

This week was super hectic, it was the last week of summer day treatment, so we had graduation and water day (think water gun and balloon fights). And all the kids wanted to soak the staff, meaning me. But I got to get them too, spraying them with the water hose, announcing stuff like, "This is for whining about football every single day....". I celebrated being done with summer day treatment by spending another Friday afternoon in the lazy river. I feel like I just can't get enough of that lazy river. It is my happy place.

On a not so happy note, I am so behind on my paperwork at work, like on the verge of a panic attack, behind. But I'm hopeful I will get it all done. I will get it all done before I leave for the beach Thrusday right? Right? Bueller? Bueller?  Anyone? Anyone?

Late Saturday night, I went to the airport to pick up the hubs from his business trip. I was so happy to have him with me again, and he is uber happy to be home. And this morning, we slept in together and then went to IHOP for breakfast. Our service was awful! Somehow they forgot to take our ticket to the kitchen, and we waited forever. At least it gave us plenty of time to catch up with each other! 


1. When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up? 
I once told my dad that I wanted to grow up a be a vegetarian! But what I really meant was that I wanted to be a veterinarian or a zookeeper!

2. What was your favorite way to kill time as a kid?
I used to love to roller skate, play with my friend Amanda, watch TV, and read. I always loved reading, even back then.
 
3. When did you get your first cell phone?
I think I was about 15. I do remember that I was one of the first people in my group of friends to have one, so I thought I was hot to trot. I also ran up huge phone bills, and I was constantly getting myself in trouble because of that phone.

4. What is your favorite magazine to read?
I love magazines, but I don't sit down to read them a whole heck of a lot. But I do on occasionally read Psychology Today and the Psychotherapy Networker. Gosh, I'm such a Psych Nerd. 

5. What is the one random object people would be surprised to find in your purse? 
I really don't think I have anything odd in my purse. My purse is mostly where pens and receipts go to die. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!