Thursday, May 19, 2016

Mothers Day @ Cotton Row


Cotton Row is a restaurant in Downtown Huntsville that I've been meaning to try for quite a while. So I finally decided to do it by taking mom out to brunch there for Mothers' Day. 

And I'm so glad I did, it was so worth it! 

Cotton Row is in an old converted bank, it even has a huge safe to prove it. The restaurant is in three levels, and we actually ended up eating down in the wine cellar, which was nice and quiet. 

We started with mimosas and an appetizer of fried green tomatoes, which were super crisp. Mom got the river fly farm granola crusted french toast, and I ordered the chicken and waffles.  Both were excellent.

I've had chicken and waffles before, but not ones with gravy, syrup, and hot sauce. I loved that combination, and the chicken was super tender.

I can't wait for my friend Anna (a total foodie) to come into town at the end of the summer, so I can try their supper menu.



Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!