Saturday, May 7, 2016

Project Life: Week 15 & 16


I'm still going strong with my Project Life, and I can't believe we're already in May. I love the month of May, it is truly my favorite. Birthdays, good weather, and Spring, does it get any better?


I really enjoyed this kit from Studio Calico for the month of April. Just love the colors and the whole feel of it. On this side, I documented a favorite corner in my craft room, the crazy amount of Wild Cherry flavored water Adam drinks in a week, a current favorite dinner, and one bad run. Because not all runs go excellent!


I documented a few other details of the week on the right side. Two work happenings (the resignation of my boss and planning meetings for our summer program), a trip the the barre, and Adam doing yard work with Linkee supervising. 

This is another layout I'm pretty fond of, I love the mixture of black, white, and soft pinks. 

This side has a cute picture of Link & Luna on the way to daycare, a new favorite piece of jewelry, and the bundt cake I made.

The weekend dominates the right side, namely going to the see the Jungle Book & the first food truck fair of the season.

Materials Used:
Studio Calico: Film Club Kit



Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!