Thursday, February 24, 2011

Georgetown Cupcakes



I've wanted to try Georgetown Cupcakes in Washington D.C. for years! They are supposedly some of the best cupcakes you can get anywhere. So when I learned you could have them delivered to your house, I was desperate to try them. So after a stressful week (i.e-dog sickness makes things sucktastic). We decided to treat ourselves, so I ordered up a dozen. The flavors included were: Key Lime, Mint Cookies & Cream, Chocolate Birthday, Salted Caramel,  Milk Chocolate Birthday, Red Velvet, Chocolate Ganache, Coconut, Choc PB Chip, Lemon Berry, Toffee Crunch, & Banana Split.

They were all to die for and most definitely the best cupcakes we've ever had. Our top two favorites were Choc PB chip & Banana Split. Yum! Now I'm just sad they are just about gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!