Sunday, June 5, 2011

I Make Movies: San Francisco Edition

I have a flip video camera, and sometimes I take a few little videos and string them together and add music. And waalah, I'm a director!  I had put together a little honeymoon video when we went to Washington D.C., and I wanted to do the same for our trip to San Francisco. When I'm making my little movies, I like to run around town saying, I HAVE A VISION. Even though folks, let me tell you, I had no vision.

It was cloudly during our entire trip, so it was not as bright and sunny as I would have liked for my artistic endeavors. But all in all it is a nice little momento from the trip. The song I used is "You Always Make Me Smile" by Kyle Andrews.

Song of the Day: You Always Make Me Smile by Kyle Andrews (check out the video duh)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!