Tuesday, March 27, 2012

An Online Link Love Book

I am positively obsessed with all of Sophia Blackall's Missed Connection Prints. But I think this one is my favorite.

This recipe for skittles vodka looks like it would be a ton of fun to make (and drink).

I dream about going to Amsterdam to visit the Anne Frank house. But since that isn't going to happen anytime soon this virtual tour of the Secret Annex really captives me.

McSweeney's List: My Personal Netflix Recommendation Categories (We get similar suggestions).

I bought one of these beautiful camera bags for women for my new camera gear. I love it. No one would guess I'm toting around expensive equipment.

How to Make an Instagram Wall.

Are you a sucker for cute animals too? The emergency cute stuff twitter feed makes me smile every time!

10 Things 90s Kids Will Have to Explain to Their Children (this made me so nostalgic, and I used to want to name my child Topanga).

I enjoyed this article from Vogue about Taylor Swift that really shows a mature side to her (and not just a young adult writing country/pop love songs).

This video clip from It's a Brad, Brad World is fabulous. Participating in a Les Miserables flash mob is totally on my bucket list now.

2 comments:

  1. OMG that twitter feed is amazing! Perfect for a pick me up when you need to smile.

    Love the 90s post. I so wanted to be Clarissa. I wished I had a boy who would climb a ladder up to my room (even though our house was one story, ha!).

    ReplyDelete

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!