Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Congrats, Mom!


This is a picture of me and my mom at her retirement party last week. My mom has worked for the government since long before I was born, and I've always been super proud of the hard worker she always was. She set such a great example for me as a little girl.

Over 50 people showed up to my mom's party, and I think that speaks to what an amazing person she is. I only hope when I retire years and years and years from now, I will have touched the people I share an office space with just like she has.

Happy Retirement, Mom! I know you will do amazing things with it.

P.S.-I realized looking at this picture that I have really started looking like my mom! When I was a little girl, I was a carbon copy of my father! It is weird how you change as you grow.

1 comment:

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!