Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Jim Beam Distillery









On our way up to Louisville, we stopped off at the Jim Beam Distillery in Clermont, Kentucky. This isn't the first distillery I've been to, I've even been to Jack Daniels twice! But I kind of love distilleries, even though I'm not a big drinker. I love learning about the intricate steps that go into making the product. But most of all I love the passion of the people who work at the distilleries.  They really love what they do and love sharing it with people! They truly seem happy.  And that kind of passion makes me happy!

But of course, there is also the tasting at the end of the tour, and I really love the tastings. Jim Beam's Red Stag Honey Tea is officially the best bourbon ever, in my humble but always right opinion. Also, bourbon balls are pretty amazing as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!