Sunday, September 22, 2013

Fall/Winter Scentsy Scents Are Here!


I'm excited to announce that this month Scentsy rolled out their fall/winter and holiday scents! That means the fruity citrus spring/summer scents are on hiatus, a fact that makes me sad. But I do love the deeper and more earthy scents of fall too. My personal favorites so far are Cozy Fireside, Honey Pear Cider, Iced Pine, and Central Park Pralines. So if you are interested in trying any of these out,  you can order directly from my website here or e-mail me at brittanyervin86[at]yahoo.com.I'm happy to answer any questions as well!

Speaking of Scentsy, the other night I spent some time organizing my Scentsy drawers, and I realized I have a problem! I'm a little Scentsy obsessed Check this out:

That isn't even all of it, but I just can't help it. One of my favorite little pleasures is things that smell good. And nothing makes me more happy than when my favorite man in brown, drops these off at my front door!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!