Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Girls Just Want to Have (Disney) Fun

Is there any better feeling in the world than wrapping up the work day, knowing that the next day you are leaving on vacation? It is like that Friday afternoon feeling times about a million. Yes, tomorrow is finally the day I'm heading out to Sunny, Southern California. A good 3 years since I last stepped foot in the Golden State.

I've struggled some with my training, but I still feel confident about taking on the Dumbo Double Dare Challenge, as my recent 10 miler went better than expected. 

There is so much about this trip I'm looking forward to: dinner at the Blu Bayou, checking out Carsland (and California Adventure for the first time), seeing World of Color,  and going on the Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour. But most of all I'm looking forward to spending time with my mother. We haven't done a mother/daughter trip since NYC.

So I will be gone for a week and a half (after California and a whirlwind trip to Texas for a Family Wedding), and then get ready for Disneyland overload!


Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!