Sunday, September 6, 2015

Project Life 2015: Week 35


This is the first layout in a while that I'm not head over heels in love with. I don't hate it, I just don't love it! Part of the reason is I got my pictures from wal-mart this week instead of ordering them from persnickety prints like I usually do. I did that because I wanted to get week 35 in the album before I headed off for vacation. But I'm not such a fan of the quality. But oh well. There is stuff about this layout I do like. Especially how I embellished my running picture. 


This side I used the picture of us getting first place in trivia, a picture of the I'm voting Yes! sign to represent our recent local election (plus my "I voted' sticker), my last long run before my half-marathon,  and because I loved my recent read lately, I included a photo of the book cover. 


On this side, I featured my DIY project of painting my dresser for my craft room, a screen shot of Adam's flight path since he was out of town last weekend, and a picture of Link on his walk that I loved, so I blew it up to 6x8. 

I also included an insert this week (A big one). This is the paper where we write all our trivia questions, plus a copy of our prize (A $35 dollar gift certificate), and one of the answer sheets that I stamped the date on!

Materials Used:
Project Life: 5th and Frolic Edition (Retired)


Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!