Sunday, April 24, 2016

Favorite Thing: Keep Collective Bracelet


A few weeks ago, some one I didn't know tried to add me on facebook. I will not add strangers on facebook, but I saw she was "facebook friends" with my best friend, Jana. Through a string of texts with Jana, I quickly ascertained she was someone who was just getting into running, and just wanted some advice.

Her goal is to run the Princess Half Marathon as her first ever half. Since that was my dream, that started it all for me, I have loved talking to her. She recently started a keep collective business to raise money for the trip, and I was eager to support her.

I was so overwhelmed with the choices, and I did not know what I wanted to design. But this is what I came up with. It is a very simple design. But I paired the "All Things are Possible" charm with a small one that says, "26.2".

It is a daily reminder of how far I've come and that "All Dreams are Possible." It is a perfect mixture of my faith, motivation, and a little bit (lot of) running. 

I really like the design as well. The cream cuff and the espresso band, with the mixture gold and silver charms.

It is a simple and subtle piece, and it goes with most outfits, and lately I've been wearing it almost daily.

I really, really love it.


Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!