Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Project Life 2016: Week 13 & Week 14



My project life spread is full of soft pinks and simplicity. I'm digging it.


This side includes a picture of Linky & me post run, my new work-out pants (that say marathoner), a gummy bear break, and a commute to work snap shot. I also wrote up a quote from a conversation Adam and I had recently.  


On this side, I featured a funny text conversation with my mother and our two new bird houses. Adam and I had gone out for yogurt one day, and I thought it would be fun to document the toppings. 

Week 14 covered the time with spent in Arkansas and Texas visiting the family.


I really loved the snap I took of us in the car, so I blew that up to 6 X 8. And I included a fabulous picture of our breakfast from Root. 


Side 2 is mostly about the family time. Hanging with "the kids," and playing bean boozled. I also shared my first taste of bubble tea and visiting our wedding venue for our anniversary. 

I included an insert of our time at the Clinton Library.  I purchased some post cards from the library. So I used one up top. In the circle on the left hand, middle card is my "admission" sticker they gave us to prove we purchased tickets. And I loved the picture of us outside the library, in which I added the digital stamp, "time with you is time well spent."


The top photo is Clinton's limo and the bottom picture is another post card (we couldn't take photos in the oval office, so this was a good compromise). 

Materials Used:

Kelly Purkey: Spring Break Kit
Studio Calico Various Kits
More of This Digital Stamps/Kellie Stamps




Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!