Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Pints & Pixels



Friday night was date night for us this week, and we decided to check out a new place in Huntsville, Pints & Pixels. It has old school video games, and most important to me, a long row of Pinball Machines. Oh, how I love Pinball. 

It reminds me of when I was younger, and they had a little arcade in the movie theater, which I loved to play pinball on, before and after the show. 

The bar is uber cute and full of geektastic decorations. It has a statue of Han Solo in Carbonate, murals of video games, and those piranha plants from Super Mario Brothers as table decorations.

I think we may have gone a little overboard, as we purchased 96 tokens. And we played for something like 3 hours (which included dinner). I have learned that I am much better than Adam at Pinball. But he takes the award on the arcade games. He even managed to get the 4th high score on Tapper! I was so proud of my nerd.

Our other favorites were Paperboy, Pacman, Donkey Kong Jr, and Mortal Kombat. 

I think this is a great addition to the area, and I can't wait to take our friends when they come to visit!


Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!