Wednesday, October 25, 2017

My Favorite Project Life Layouts: Jan-June 2017

These are some of my favorite layouts from the first half of this year. I did monthly project life this year, instead of weekly. I also used the layout size 6 X 12.  So some months were busy, and they had many layouts. While other months only had 2 layouts. I always made one layout a month, which served as a title page of sorts, with miscellaneous photos. Looking at the layouts I decided to feature, apparently they were usually my favorites! 

Most of these layouts featured products from Studio Calico's Documenter Kits. Disney Layout is from Say Cheese/Simple Stories line.





Faith Hill/Tim Mcgraw Concert + Set List & March for Science


My 31st Birthday Layout.


This layout was from my trip to Lexington.

Stay Tuned for the 2nd Half of 2017 at the end of year! 

Always, B



Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!