Sunday, October 20, 2013

An Online Link Love Book VIII


My Microsoft Paint creations are nothing next to the brilliant artwork of a 97 year old man who uses Paint to create works of art.

Did you know the people of Indonesia have a word for a joke told so poorly and so unfunny that you just can't help but laugh? Here are more beautiful and untranslatable Words from other cultures.

27 reasons the movie Hocus Pocus should be a musical.

I have always had a soft spot for hermit crabs, and I used to have one. I love that this Hermit Crab made a Lego shell his new home.

I'm dying to try this recipe for a Spiked Apple Cider Whiskey Float.

And I thought I loved Disney! This Disney Loving Couple designed their wedding around the movie The Little Mermaid.

This man drove across America, while taking a picture every 5 seconds, and created this awesome video. This link also lists a great route for driving across America, allowing you to hit most of the important landmarks and cities.

I would seriously love to try these meals from a dinner party, where real chefs transformed Mcdonald's menu items, and made them into seriously Gourmet Meals.

My favorite board game is Monopoly, this post explores the real locations the spaces are named after.

Recently, I read the best book, The Fault in Our Stars, that book is still on my mind, and I loved this interview with the book's author.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!