Thursday, June 12, 2014

Kayla's Graduation Party





A few months ago, I had decided I wanted to do something special for Kayla's graduation, and I had the idea to throw her a little party. Which is exactly what we did! We rented out a room at a local hotel. It was actually a lot nicer of a room than I was expecting.

I had gone a little nuts the week before buying up all these pink/zebra decorations. I just couldn't help myself. Kayla wanted food from her favorite restaurant, Tamolly's, and they brought over the best fajitas & queso dip. Everyone loved the food. We finished off the meal with these adorable cupcakes from the same bakery that made my wedding cake all those many moons ago. I heard the cupcakes were delicious. 

We had a great time hanging out with everyone. We even broke out Mario Kart 8, which Adam and I had bought on our way down to Texas for the sole purpose of playing it with the nieces.  We all played it together when they came to stay with us in California a few years ago. That game just has the best memories for us all. We wanted to relive that. 

And it was AWESOME!

Although it was a fast trip, we really enjoyed our trip to Texas. Anytime spent with the girls is worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!