Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Project Life 2015: Week 19-Week 20

I am not behind at all on completing my project life album, but I am certainly behind on posting it! Which I guess is preferably to being behind on completing it? So I'm popping in to share week 19 and 20 in the album.


This was the week I started Pure Barre (and if you read closely you will see I misspelled Pure Barre *shaking my head*). I also included some eats of the week, a text from Adam that showed he was on his way home from Wisconsin, and Adam's birthday card (Office themed). 


On side B, there was Adam reuniting with Link, our Disneyland art bathroom, and a few shots in honor of Adam's birthday. I also did a feature on what I was reading and listening to.


Week 20 was my all important birthday week! Which I did an insert for (stay tuned), but I also wanted to feature some other photos for the week.

I have a picture of Link, my morning commute, my messy office desk, a recipe I made, and shots from Pure Barre.

Side B was my the night @ Spirited Art with my mother, Hurricane Link making a big old mess, and my post run work out treat. I'm also included a selfie of my new haircut. 



The insert was all about my birthday! I included the picture Adam drew me for my "scavenger hunt." The back side is pictures and the menu from our dinner at Daniella's in the Park.

Materials Used:
Studio Calico: Carolina Moon Kit
Project Life: Strawberry Edition


Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!