Saturday, June 27, 2015

Project Life 2015: Week 21-Week 22

For week 21, I featured a whole bunch of small, everyday moments.


I used a picture of this pretty swamp I was driving by on my way to work, some home improvement projects, a movie date to see The Avengers, and a pretty bracelet gift from my mother.

This was the week I got to use the birthday barres @ Pure Barre, hung out with my friend Jana, saw Pitch Perfect 2, Adam bought Star Wars Mac n' Cheese, and I cuddled with Linky on the couch.

Week 22 felt like the first week of summer to me.


I had my CPR re-certification, went swimming at Point Mallard, and had a dirty words with friends game. 


Adam and I put together a Lego set, I worked out like crazy, cooked Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits, and included a picture of Link being Link. 

Materials Used:
Project Life: Strawberry Edition and Enjoy Things Value Kit


Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!