Saturday, June 6, 2015

Summer Manifesto 2015


I spent some time putting together a Summer Bucket List (which I'm calling my Summer Manifesto) on Friday. Somethings are simple things I know I'm going to accomplish (I already have my Garth Brook's tickets and the photo shoot is booked).  Many our fitness related (run a sub 12 minute mile, Pure Barre like a fiend, run a 10k, and conquer the plank). The plank is because I struggle so hard with that in Pure Barre, and I want to challenge myself to be able to do that. 

Some are just activities I enjoy during the summer (water parks anyone?). One is to help me out at work (Paperwork, Paperwork, Paperwork!). Some are to keep me being creative (scrapbooking & painting). One is to get me ready for my fall vacation (Save, Save, Save)!  And one is just because I'm obsessed with trying those darn Popsicles, but I have to get to Huntsville to do so.

I tried not to be overly ambitious, as summer is my busy season at work, and I'm usually worn out, but I want to make sure I'm having some fun though!


Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!