Monday, March 14, 2016

Project Life 2016: Week 10 & Podcast Insert


I'm really loving the simplicity of  my week 10 spread. I don't have a lot of photos, but I feel like the whole design works well together. I recently learned the concept of visual triangles, and I'm trying to use those more.


During that week, I was laid out with a sinus infection. I struggled throughout the whole week before giving in and calling in sick on Thursday to go the doctor. While I was at work that week, I drank dayquil like it was an expensive bottle of wine.  But we did manage to get out of the house to vote on Super Tuesday, so I included a picture of that!

Link and my mother's dog Luna have been playing a lot together lately. They are pretty close in age, and play so well together. Their budding friendship is so fun to watch. I decided to blow up this cute picture, stick it on some scrap booking paper, and embellished the corner a little. 


I recently lost my mind and am now subscribed to two project life monthly subscription services (Studio Calico/Kelly Purkey). I saw Kelly Purkey's upcoming Playlist Kit, and I was in love. I decided to use it add an insert about all the podcasts I'm loving and listening to right now.

Materials Used:


Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!