Sunday, March 6, 2016

Project Life 2016: Week 8-9


Week 8 was the weekend my friends came to visit. I have been sick over the last two weeks, so I kept it simple, just using one of my project life core kits. I didn't embellish much, other than using the Alpha to write Steel City Pops and Week 8!


Week 9 was just a simple, typical kind of week. I didn't use a kit, I just pulled out some cards that I thought would look good together and got to work. I'll be honest, it is not my favorite layout, but I don't dislike it. It is growing on me. 


I was inspired to document my morning routine by the "it's too a.m. for me" card. Many mornings, I pull out my planner and browse the internet. I feed and let out Link (sometimes he chases squirrels). And I used a picture of a cloudy morning commute. 

This side was more of the weekend. I binged watched Fuller House (so good), and we tried out two new restaurants in our hometown (Yummi yogurt and Ninja Sushi). I also took a picture of my cough drop because it had a motivational message (You've Survived Tougher) on it, and that made my laugh.  

Materials Used:

Project Life: 5th and Frolic Kit (Available at Michaels) 
Studio Calico: Various Documenter Kits



Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!