Thursday, March 31, 2016

Project Life 2016: Week 11 & 12


I can't believe that it is already Spring. I know people say it all the time, but where is 2016 going? I just don't know! But anyway,  I'm a fan of the yellow, pink, and light blues I'm utilizing in this layout!

This side is mostly about my commitment to working out lately. I have my ugly post-barre sweaty face, my running shoes, and my new fave place in Madison, Juice Bar.  And I stamped "week 11" using a stamp set from Kelly Purkey.


This side explores our trip to the Unclaimed Baggage Center. While at the center, I purchased 2 post cards. Using some washi tape, I created a flip card. I wrote about our day there. 


I created this layout from "scratch." I just mean I didn't use any pre-packaged or coordinating kit. I just went through my stash and pulled together some things I liked. Mostly in the green and blue color wheel.

This side has an adorale picture of Linky, a work place selfie, and a picture of me with my coffee + coffee jams.I used the work, play, and rest card to document what those domains of my life look like right now. 

This side mostly focuses on my recent half-marathon (plus the picture of Link/Luna and a screen capture of Zootopia). I did the "run" heading by using a digital alpha set. I also created the card in the bottom left corner, using card stock and a stamp (duh). And the number is my actual race bib, trimmed down. 

Supplies Used:

Studio Calico Homespun Skit
Studio Calico Various Kits

Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!