Monday, September 13, 2010

Opening Game Day & Packer Pride

Yesterday was the first official season Green Bay Packers' football game. So Adam broke out his jersey and patented Cheesehead. So I took the opportunity to do a little cheesehead photo shoot. The first shot is the serious football pose you always see players do. But my fave is the picture with Sarah.

After Adam put on the jersey, we went to Hooters so we could watch the Chicago Bears vs. Detroit Lions game with our friend Luther, who is from Chicago. (Chicago won, but barely!) It was my first time ever at Hooters, and I was excited to see they had fried pickles on the menu. I had recently heard about fried pickles on a show on the food network and wanted to try them. They were really good! But eating all that fried food, when I've been trying to stay away from fried food, made me feel a little queasy.

Luckily the Packers won (!!!), which made it a great day in the Marten household. Now I just have to get me my very own Packer's jersey and cheesehead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!