Thursday, September 16, 2010

Dress Up Photobooth Pics

I mentioned in a previous post that Moe had a dress up photo booth area at her wedding. It had a ton of fun accessories, so of course we took a view shots. The photographer Jae Belle has the shots for sale, and I love them all. I don't know which ones to buy!

The first two shots are of my girls Jana, Anna, and me. We are holding up The W's in the second shot to represent our college, Mississippi University for Women (or as we called it The W!). The next few shots are us with the bride. My fave is the fourth shot because I look like a little old lady. And the last photo is hilarious because we did the W thing again,  but Monique accidentally put up a V! Ha. Love these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!