Monday, September 27, 2010

Game Night at The Martens

I love board games and so does Adam. So when there was nothing better to do last weekend we rolled out Monopoly. Which is the best game ever. We have the millennium edition of Monopoly, so all the properties are named after popular American landmarks (the white house, Disney world, etc). Adam hates it because he think it corrupts the integrity of the original monopoly. But who cares what he thinks right? Just kidding.

I won and I only owned one Monopoly, which means I basically rule the world. Do you want to mess with this money mogul? I don't think so.

P.S-I'm not wearing a McDonald's t-shirt. I am wearing my college t-shirt from my college freshmen orientation weekend. Its a "W" not an "M". But no one ever seems to notice that! In fact, the other day I was walking Sarah and a chubby little boy walked by and said, "Look Mom A Happy Meal!" I wasn't sure how to take that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!