Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The District

I can't believe it has already been five months since our first anniversary and our honeymoon trip to Washington D.C. We loved D.C.! It is so beautiful, vibrant, and there is so much to do. I would love to live in a beautiful old house in a historical city like D.C. I can't even tell you what we liked most about The District. Walking around? The Cherry Blossoms? The Smithsonians? The Landmarks? Or the fabulous food? I don't know. But I think I could go to D.C. a million times over.

I love travel and I have been so ancy for a vacation. We had a trip planned to Lake Havusu in October but it just didn't work out, and honestly I've been feeling a little sorry for myself over it. Le sigh. But I'll get over it. I always do. But I know there will be so many more vacations in the future. Or at least there better be, or I will be one grumpy wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!