Sunday, March 27, 2011

Claim Jumpers Tastes Like Victory





Friday night, we went to eat at Claim Jumper's to celebrate the internship I landed earlier in the week. I never plan to talk about my job on the blog, but I will say I will be working with teenagers with substance abuse issues. I'm really excited, and I am looking forward to the challenge!

 We celebrated with Thin Mint Martinis (which Adam said made me look like I was drinking a leprechaun), Chicken Pot Pie, and Lemon Bar Brulee (ammmmmmmmmazing). Definitely a contender for one of my favorite deserts ever.  Although Adam is pouting in the picture above (because they no longer carried his beloved turkey burger-variety isn't the spice of his life), I think he looks extremely handsome. Gosh, I married a stud. I can't believe that in less than 10 days we will have been married 2 years. It feels more like 30 years (in the best possible way). I love that man.

Song of the Day: Dying Day by Brandi Carlile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!