Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ruby's Diner

Monday night Adam and I decided to go grab dinner at Ruby's Diner in Long Beach. I really love Ruby's, and they have the most amazing root beer floats. But I'm a sucker for any restaurant with a 50's theme. Most people don't know this about me, and I probably shouldn't publicize it online. But I know myself and I'll probably never get around to it. Plus I'm no chef.

But I've always thought about how cool it would be to open a burger joint-I would call it Fifty. The menu would have 50 different burgers, each burger representing a state. You know the California burger would have avocados, the Hawaiian Burger would have pineapples, the Pennsylvania burger would have cream cheese, and The Wisconsin burger would have five types of cheeses. But really how cool would that be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!