(pic via Bellawish)
This week has been hard. Sarah had a complete regression after she finished her anti-boditics. Except this time it was worse, much worse. This meant an emergency vet visit, five new medications (for a dog!), spending a lot of money we didn't have, two sleepless nights, and much stress. So things have been kind of sucktastic. But I find that in really bad moments, when you just want to cry (or maybe you do), I can really appreciate the little things that make me happy.
Things that were not awful this weekend:
- Adam waking me up from a nap by surprising me with a Reese's peanut butter cup mcflurry, after I had been trapped in the house all day long because he has been working weekends.
- The movie The Social Network. Watched it Saturday night. So good.
- Making plans for our 2nd anniversary next month. Thinking of taking a night away and staying in a really fab Hollywood hotel suite. I love me a night in a hotel.
- The fact that we've been married almost two years? CRAZINESS!
- Laughing at our dog who was very high on Valium. Droopy face, staring off into space, and tripping over her feet. But hey she wasn't in pain!
- Goofing off in the supermarket with Adam. That is until I accidentally plowed into one of the aisles....embarrassing. But hilarious!
- Overhearing the Latino version of Billy Ray Cyrus's Achy Breaky Heart, when our neighbors were having a party next door. Redneck fiesta!