Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Egg Dyeing





We dyed eggs this weekend for Easter, and these are the pictures from our second attempt. That's right we failed at our first attempt. Who fails at dyeing Easter eggs? TWO YEAR OLDS CAN DYE EASTER EGGS. But apparently we fail at dyeing Easter eggs because we couldn't get the tablets to dissolve right, and then I added too much water, so when we dropped the eggs in the dye, nothing happened. So anti-climatic. I was so sad about it that Adam said we could buy another kit. DAY SAVED. They turned out great the second time around, and we even tried to get fancy by doing some multi-colored. So fun.

I hope everyone has a lovely Easter weekend. I know we did. 

Song of the Day: Uncharted by Sara Bareilles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!