Monday, January 30, 2012

Mr. and Mrs.

Me and the Flower Girl. My Cousin Chloe.

Bridesmaids Robyn and Amanda

Love this window.

My mother and Me.

Getting Ready with Tina and Adam's Mom and Dawn.

Girls and Me on the Stairs.

My Mom with Flower Girl and Ring Bearer.

Adam and His Mom.

Us After Ceremony.

Candid Shot with our Mothers.

Love this man.

Cutting the Cake

After Cake Fight

1920's esqe Amanda

Smile.

Boys Getting Ready for the Dollar Dance.

Dancing with Amanda and Chloe.

Latern at Night.

I've been married three years come April, and it took me that long to finally get some professional pics from my wedding. It really is a long and sad story as to why it happened that way, but really it doesn't matter (but I will say even if a family member is going to take the pictures for you, draw up a contract no matter what because if you don't get those pictures you will be DEVASTATED).  I'm so happy to finally have these pictures now that I want to cry. And I wanted to be able to share some of my favorites. They are beautiful and they remind me how beautiful that day was. But I did kind of "steal" them from the owner, so they are unedited. Ha.

We got married on the grounds of a historic home in Texarkana, Arkansas, on April 4th, 2009 at 4 o'clock. (4-04 at 4, that was never planned by the way). The girls got ready upstairs in the antique rooms of the home, while I watched Adam pace outside my window with his boys. The ceremony was beautiful and the reception was a blast. It was all I could have asked for. I just remember being overwhelmed by all the love from our family and friends being in that one place. Love is a beautiful thing.

All of the professional pictures are here, and all the pictures from friends are here (which are fab too).

Song of the Day: We are Man and Wife by Michelle Featherstone

3 comments:

  1. Great photos ! ♥ Pure love!!!
    You look so happy...♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh B you finally got them!! I'm SOOOO happy for you. :-) yayyyyyy! Love the photos and that cake looks amazing. My preggo cravings are kicking in. I just want to sit down with that cake and have my way with it. Lol.

    You both looked so great and so happy in love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your photos are so pretty. i am glad that you FINALLY got some of these photos!

    ReplyDelete

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!