Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Join Our Christmas Ornament Swap!

I love Christmas and I love new Christmas Ornaments, so why not have an ornament swap?


I am so happy to have Kyetra from Sweet Tea & Lollipops as my co-host!  We got paired together a few months ago on a Cara Box and she invited me to do this Christmas Swap with her, and I really thought it was a lovely idea. The rules are simple. Sign up now until November 27th.  Matches will be sent out on December 2nd.
  • Get to know a little about your partner and what kind of Christmas Tree Ornaments they like.  Be sure to find out if they have a theme to their tree.
  • Purchase an ornament or ornaments for your partner.  
  • Packages should be a minimum of $10 with a maximum of $15.  
  • All packages should be mailed out by December 16th, and include a Christmas Card for your partner.
  • Come back here to link up on December 23rd to show off what you got for your tree.
  • Tell your friends!!  If you know someone that would love to join, send them over.
To join, just fill out the form here.

Please join, we are going to have a lot of fun! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this awesome experience with me. I will be doing this for sure! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!