Thursday, February 19, 2015

Project Life 2015: Week 6


I got my images in the mail on Wednesday night, and I immediately headed up to my hobby room to scrap week 6. I usually wait till the weekend, but being that I will be out of town this weekend, I didn't want to risk falling too behind. I kept this layout pretty simple, so it only took me about 25 minutes in total. Project Life is as fast or as time consuming as you choose to make it, this week I chose FAST! But it is still pretty.


For side one, I shared pictures and journaling about my group therapy activity I did that week, and a weekend baby shower I went to with mom. I also used a picture I snapped of a doll house in Hobby Lobby. Only because I am fascinated by those houses every time I go in there! I dream of having one and building a collection of tiny doll house furniture.


For side two, I included food experiences. These were my recent trip to I Heart Sushi and trying out Sub Zero Ice Cream. I also did a blurb about my last long run pre half-marathon. One of my favorite parts is I included the e-mail I received after Adam registered me for the Dumbo Double Dare. I finished the layout off with a week in review card, which was just a general recap of everything I did, and on it I stamped the dates.

Materials Used:

Project Life Core Kit: Kraft Edition
Project Life: Date Stamp
Tiny Templates


Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!